Woohoo!!!

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
22 Nov 2001 02:11:24 -0800

I've found this to be common in most later 2.4.x kernel versions.
none of them to date afer 2.4.5 support supermount (which is the automounting tool of choice).

However, I don;t have any problem manually mounting or umopunting floppy or cdrom from either user or root shells.

Technomage Hawke

Get FREE email at http://www.qwestdexmail.com!