Woohoo!!!

Don Livingston plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:02:22 -0700

My Win98 box at work seems to crash every afternoon.  But
I've always been unsure whether that was due to the MS
instabilities or due to the fact that it's running on a
machine made by a local clone maker.  (I've always been a
bit suspicious of the quality of memory used by the
company.)  If anyone has leads on Windows freeware to check
memory performance, I'd be much obliged.

I suppose I should note that my home muliboot system (on the
same clone type hardware) sometimes crashes just by using
Windows explorer, but practically never crashes if I'm
running Mandrake 7.1 or 8.0.

In perplexity, Don.