printing to an smc barricade printserver.

jtannenba plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:11:19 -0800 (PST)

--0-911459430-1006031479=:85873

Hi all,

I have a barricade smc7400br betwixt linux and the
internet.  It has a printserver in it that prints fine
from win2k and win98.  On Redhat 6.1, it prints the
very first time then hangs as if it never knows when
the printer is done.  Anyone have any ideas?

my printcap file is attached.  The printer is an HP
660cse.

Thx,
Joe

=====
JT and NE Tannenbaum
jtannenba@yahoo.com

http://personals.yahoo.com
--0-911459430-1006031479=:85873
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--0-911459430-1006031479=:85873--