Debian Partitions

Jim Roberts plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:09:44 -0600

Hi Vic,

Was wondering if you found a solution to your problem with Debian MBR and
LILO?

I appear to be having the same problem.  I know that Debian can be installed
from the Internet because I have done it countless times.

I've tried quite a few things with my BIOS, but I'm curious which BIOS you
were using when you had this problem.

I will download the CD images from Debian and try installing from them, but
I really would like to use the Reiser FS.  Torn - should I just get a
working system or should I wait for the right solution.

Regardless, I would really be interested in success or failure that you may
have had with the LILO/MBR issue.

-JimR