Help with theoretical crazyness, please!

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:25:29 -0700

Thats what I suspected, but I figured that I would shoot it out and see what
happened..... There HAS to be a way to get this SO to load faster.  The only
thing that I can think that is slowing it down between windows and linux is
that on linux they might be using some form of compression of all their
libraries and execuatables so that it has to load it up and decompress on
the fly.  If thats the case, if I could find a way to store them in
uncompressed form, that would also be very helpfull

Brian