Another Recommendation

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
12 Nov 2001 18:20:38 -0700

--=-iZFwdmcbB3OR/kzLuGre

later...
apt-cache show wife
Package: wife
Section: US
Installed-Size: 5496
Maintainer: Mother in Law
Architecture: human
Version: 1.0
Provides: base-family
Depends: cash, time, stabily, food, time, cache, etc...
Suggests: mistress (>=3D1.1)
Conflicts: beer-buddys (>=3D1.9.6)
Filename: pool/main/w/dependents/wife-1.0_i386.deb
Size: 1852356
MD5sum: c0bd4d8492cc290aefd308cab13c6057
to interfer with programming, sysadmins, hacking and any other
fun stuff in lieu of "quality time" (huh, I thought thats what
I was doing???)

sorry, thats why I'm a sysadmin and not a comedian.

Bill

On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 15:33, Bill Warner wrote:
> apt-get install girlfriend
>=20
> On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 13:18, Jeff wrote:
> > I need a girlfriend. She has to be:
> >         1. LINUX-COMPLIANT ( preferably Slackware ready )
> >         2. affordable
> >         3. someone I can find locally
> >=20
> > What do you recommend?
> >=20
> > ~Jeff
> >=20
> > Slackware 8.0
> > Linux 2.4.5
> >=20
> --=20
> Bill Warner
> Unix/Linux Admin.
> Direct Alliance Corporation
>=20
> Company required stuff:
>=20
> Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential
>=20
> This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
> Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
> If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
> and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.
--=20
Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.

--=-iZFwdmcbB3OR/kzLuGre

--=-iZFwdmcbB3OR/kzLuGre--