Another Recommendation

Derek A. Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:17:30 -0700

>>I need a girlfriend. She has to be:
>>        1. LINUX-COMPLIANT ( preferably Slackware ready )

True love has no limits including operating system usage.  However, I
dont think a 'geek' girl is a necessity with regards to finding bliss.
 I have a most excellent spouse who never really used a computer before
and she uses GNU/Linux just fine.

>>        2. affordable

Some things are just impossible.  A 'cheap' girl is one of them. :)
There is a little story you see:

1) we all know that in order to get women, you need to spend time and
money. hence:

*Time x Money = Women*

2) And as common knowledge, time is money
hence:

*Time = Money*

3) Money of course is the root of all evil
Hence

*money = the square root of Evil*

4) By simple algebraic laws, we can square both sides to get:

*Money^2 (money squared) = Evil*

5) By simple laws of substitution:
because Time = Money
and Money x Time = Women
we can sub in money for time in the second equation to get Money x Money
= Women
or *Money^2 (money squared) = Women*

6) and lastly through substitution again

If Money^2 = Evil and Money^2 = Woman
women can be subbed in for Money^2 in the first equation to get:

*Women = Evil*

>>        3. someone I can find locally

Local is good.  Women are expensive enough.  Dont need 'transportation
costs' on top of it. :)

-Derek