VoIP request

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:31:28 -0700

I have an immediate need from anyone that knows everything there is about
VoIP.  I would rather talk with someone here local than elsewhere.  Serious
people only and it's a knowledge gathering session for the moment.  I have
problems with a VoIP that I am purchasing for resale purposes.  Need to
know if I can fix or manage it in another way.  I would be looking to the
person that can tell me what and how to possibly assist in managing this
project in some way.  It may be a short project or long term depending on
the information that I can gather.

Please call me directly.

Kimi Adams, V.P.
Unity Wave, L.L.C.