XFree86 over a network

Jeff Barker plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:02:38 -0700

--=====================_219184060==_.ALT

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to have X installed on a server and run X in a client on Windows machines?

If it is, what client would be used on Windows and how would I configure X for that.  X won't be run on the server at all, only on a Windows 2k/XP box on the network.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to have X installed on a server and
run X in a client on Windows machines?<br><br>
If it is, what client would be used on Windows and how would I configure
X for that.&nbsp; X won't be run on the server at all, only on a Windows
2k/XP box on the network.<br><br>