logigitech cordless optical mousman

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 02:28:08 -0700

FWIW, my Logitech wireless stuff (work & home) seems to work best when
the "base station" (dunno what it's really called.  The box that KB &
mouse comm thru) is on it's side instead of sitting flat on the four
tiny rubber feet.

I place it with the cable side down and the "Connect" button side facing
me.  I've had problems even at very close range with it lying flat.  HTH
Steve

ASCII art representation :-)