Solaris CDs?

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 16:44:23 -0500

Thank you for the offer, Kevin.  Since Thomas here has some burned already, I'll take him up on his offer.

Thomas, are you going to the meeting tonight?  If not we can arrange a meeting place/time off the list.

Alan

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 02:17:53PM -0500, alandd@mindspring.com wrote:
> BTW, this would be Solaris for Intel, not Sparc.
>
> Alan
>
> plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us wrote:
> > Hey, I have been given charge to either download or get Solaris 8.  Does anyone on this list have this on CD that could get me a copy?  I will be at the east side meeting tonight so we could exchange burned for blanks there.  Or, I would be happy to meet up with someone somewhere in the next few days.
>
> Or, I could just download it.
>
> Alan

I've got the CDs burned of Solaris 8 Intel (Binary discs 1 and 2, and the
install disc) -- tried it a while back, then realized that the video drivers
didn't support my card. Impossible to use Solaris without OpenLook or X
running in something other than monochrome. =op

You can have them all -- free of charge. =o)

--
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu