Trouble sending email

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 00:17:32 -0700

Rick Rosinski wrote:

> I tried this and it worked.  I just tried it again using the email address I
> used before the trouble began.  I received the message.  Then, I tried
> sylpheed (thanks to Sundar for the post) - and it worked great!  It worked
> with the setting that I had for KMail.  So, I tried KMail again, and it
> failed as before.

Kmail should work fine... I used it for the test and I use it for
earthlink quit a
bit. Double check your settings (triple check) and it should work fine
for you also.

Good Luck
--
Kevin O'Connor

 "People will be free to devote themselves to activities that are fun,
such as
 programming, after spending the necessary ten hours a week on required
tasks
 such as legislation, family counseling, robot repair and asteroid
prospecting.
 There will be no need to be able to make a living from programming."
 The GNU Manifesto - Copyright (C) 1985, 1993 Free Software Foundation,
Inc.