Failed video on new install of suse 6.4

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:35:15 -0700

I understand the problem is my new video card. Now according to Barland's
websit (below), SuSE Linux is supported 6.3 and higher. If this is true all I
need do is download the new SuSE dist and use that. It probably will
accommodate my Matrox G450. Any feedback?

Supported Linux Distributions:

Red Hat® Linux 6.2
Mandrake? 7.2
Caldera Systems® OpenLinux? 2.3