Geek Jobs

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:37:34 -0700

On Wednesday 07 November 2001 01:13 pm, George Toft wrote:
> Can you provide a link or a person's name for the spree?  I went here:
> http://jobsearch.boeing.newjobs.com/
> and they have a total of 15 jobs in Arizona, as shown:
> http://jobsearch.boeing.newjobs.com/jobsearch.asp?brd=31&lid=1406&lid=1407&
>lid=1574&fn=&q=&SUBMIT1=Search+for+Jobs

No, not offhand.  I am just parrotting what my wife tells me.  Apparently,
they had some big "come work for us" deal yesterday with some 50-odd recent
college grads and soon to be grads.  All had been given offers but they are
expecting a decent number to turn them down, since, well, Boeing isn't
exactly a "cool" place to work.  So they are still in the hunt.

Judging from the work my wife is doing (she's been with them for 4 months or
so), it's all VERY entry level stuff.  Doesn't pay bad (over $50k), but boring
as all hell.

I can have her ask around if they are hiring people who know what they are
doing if you'd like.

            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop