(Was) Trouble sending email

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 09:45:02 -0700

"W. E. Brooks" wrote:

> I use Ximian Evolution for email. It works great and looks like Outlook.
> It is currently at v0.15(Beta5), but it is stable. I don't use Ximian's
> desktop,just Evolution and KDE.I switched to Evolution after trying
> KMail.

-------
I was waiting to use KOffice 1.1 with it's improved KMail (I needed to
use imap) and now that I have installed RH 7.2 with KDE 2.2.1 & KOffice
1.1, I was disappointed to see how slow KMail was in accessing imap on
the localhost. Evolution wasn't installed with the Gnome packages on 7.2
and I didn't locate it on the RedHat 7.2 cd's. I am still using Netscape
for email and hating it.

Craig