Was Geek Jobs

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
07 Nov 2001 09:38:38 -0700

--=-Uv7uJ2SZNNZoSNOg1SXh

Yea I had that same question.  I was in from 92-96 and made e4 in
computer repair.  I think the most i ever got was around $25k.

Bill Warner

On Tue, 2001-11-06 at 07:27, Tom Achtenberg wrote:
> I have to question one of your points.  Point 5, what military were you a=
n enlisted person making $50k in?  When I was in the USAF in the 80's as a =
SGT I made between $600 and $700 a MONTH plus housing.  That's a far cry fr=
om $50k a year. =20
>=20
>=20
>=20
 HR
> > have yet to discover that bright high-school kids can be hired part tim=
e to
> > do 50% of the IS/IT workload! [and next 45% can be done by the same kid=
> > after they have three to five years of experience]).
--=20
Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.

--=-Uv7uJ2SZNNZoSNOg1SXh

--=-Uv7uJ2SZNNZoSNOg1SXh--