DHCP

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 22:34:32 -0700

Okay maybe I'm not understanding it correctly. (wouldn't be the first
time). Doesn't ifup call pump? and then doesn't /etc/rc.d/init/network
start call ifup? So that if I do /etc/rc.d/init/network start on start
up shouldn't pump get called? I have DHCP_HOSTNAME="cx######-d" in my
ifcfgeth0 file.

Carl P.