newbies linux adventure

Curtis Zinzilieta plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:54:18 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, John (EBo) David wrote:

> Nancy Sollars wrote:

Yup.  I've been busy and am just catching up on all my not-on-fire email
and noticed this.

So, I'll try to answer questions or get problems escalated up the chain to
those who can help.  What brought this comment about?  I've personally
installed Red Hat on literally dozens of different types of systems
without problems.  Can someone (Alan?  Nancy?) give me some specifics?

If this doesn't seem appropriate for the list, feel free to email me
privately.

-Curtis

Curtis Zinzilieta                                   voice: 928.527.0083
Implementation Engineer                            mobile: 520.606.5753
Red Hat Professional Services                 email: curtisz@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/                personal: clz@sw.incantations.com