Trouble sending email

James Durham plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 01:02:50 -0700

Well if it continues to fail over and over it could be a problem with there
filters. What e-mail address are you trying to send from? Your
@mindspring.com? Make sure you don't have a personal firewall up. If that
fails I would (I know everyone will hate this) try a windows or Mac machine.
If you try those machines and it doesn't work at least if you call Earthlink
back up they can support the software your using. If you need to call,
immediatly ask for a level2 or ask the technician to consult a level2.