logigitech cordless optical mousman

Jonathan Furrer plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:03:18 -0700 (MST)

assuming you have a PS/2 adapter on it I would say its not the actual
connection but either the mouse or the wireless comm part. Make sure you
have bateries in the mouse, if the red light is on or flickering the mouse
has power, after that, on the bottom of the mouse is a reset button which
will reset its connection with the base, hit that. The cordless opticals
have quite a range on them, but make sure your not out of range. If all
you're using is the PS/2 adapter (the mous eis USB but packed with
adapter) there shouldn't be any driver/software issues that didn't exist
with your previous mouse.

Good luck!

Jonathan Furrer
jonny@jofu.com