newbies linux adventure

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 02 Nov 2001 06:27:03 -0700

There has got to be something really wrong with a piece of your hardware
for a Linux install to fail so.  I have NEVER had a problem, other than to
little drive space, installing Linux on any hardware that was not
broken.  Perhaps you could share the error codes or descriptions with
us?  At the very least it could help determine which hardware component is
the trouble maker.

Alan