technical writers are masochists

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 28 May 2001 23:53:27 -0700

I've seen things like this on a number of programs.  It seems to mostly show up
on truly open projects with multiple developers who are working on the program
in their spare time.  They just want to get the coding done and leave
documentation up to the end-user.  Of course on these kinds of programs it's not
that hard if it has lots of users with varying levels of experience (like
ShowEQ).