80% Off on Kylix at LinuxMall

Tom Snell plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 25 May 2001 07:37:56 -0700

FYI...hadn't even heard about this promotion until I got this from EBiz;
I suspect Kylix, in spite of all the build-up, is not flying off the
shelves.  Yes, it's proprietary...but it's also the key to moving
thousands of apps written in Delphi over to Linux in short order.  For
one, I hope Kylix survives.

Tom

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Major Price Reduction on Kylix Development software for Linux
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 15:44:07 -0500
From: "Kylix for Linux" <webmaster@linuxmall.com>

---------------
PRICE REDUCTION
---------------
Last week, we did a big promotion, offering Kylix from Borland for a
low,
low discounted price (regular price $999). Today, we're extending the
offer!! Between today and August 28, 2001, you'll be able to buy Kylix
for
only $199 -- that's 80% off the original price.

Visit http://www.linuxmall.com/shop/03590 to get your copy of Borland's
Kylix Desktop Linux development software for only $199!!

---------------------------------------
Kylix Desktop Development Edition
http://www.linuxmall.com/shop/03590
$199.00
---------------------------------------

Accelerate your Linux GUI development with Kylix Desktop Development
Edition, the RAD tool for Linux. Build sophisticated highly visual
end-user GUI applications with the ease of drag-and-drop development.

Kylix is the only Linux development tool that combines the world?s
fastest
compiler with the most productive visual design environment and GUI
development. Combine Kylix and Delphi to use one set of skills and one
code base to develop your application for both Linux and Windows.

Order your copy now at $199.00!
http://www.linuxmall.com/shop/03590