How do I wipe the drive? - I need an OS to do so

Stephen Smith plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 22 May 2001 17:07:12 -0700

Hmm ... I got the message I already knew, and so I will try again.

How would you wipe the drive  (after I write all zeros)  my OS is trashed so how do I then proceed to step two? etc.

Stephen