http://www.osopinion.com/perl/story/9849.html

Pete Buechler plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 21 May 2001 21:03:06 -0700

In the article, he says:

> Sure, it could be coincidence, and I have a bridge to sell you. A Brooklyn
> Bridge over some prime Arizona beachfront property.

I think he means a London Bridge :-)

MS is trying to get people to upgrade. Many companies are still considereing
whether to switch to Windows 2000 and they are already getting ready to roll
out Windows XP. Plus, leasing software is definitely the way they want to go,
what with .NET and all.

But hey, I see lots of corporate America just accepting the Microsoft ways.
Safest thing to do, you know. Don't rock the boat. Nobody ever got fired for
choosing Microsoft. Etc.