Newreader recommendation?

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 21 May 2001 13:54:50 -0700

Alan Dayley wrote:
> My new ISP wants to charge me a $40 setup fee (choke!) and $5 a month (OK.)
> for my domain email alias service.  Aside from setting up my firewall box
> to be an email server for this, are there cheaper or free options out there
> to park my domain name and alias my email accounts?  No web page for now,
> just email aliasing.

Hmm.. well, this may be overkill, but you might want to look at a
service like EasyDNS.  I have been very happy with their service for
all of my DNS needs.. but it looks like you can use them for just
simple email-forwarding, too.  Prices look to be about $35 to $55 a
year depending on just what level of email aliasing/forwarding you
want.  You can do all of your admin on the web and all changes are
instant (minus the time it takes for the servers to sync).. no
irritating email forms to send in.  If you have any problems, their
admins are very quick to reply and quite helpful.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop