Newreader recommendation?

Ryan Meldrum plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 20 May 2001 11:25:40 +0700

I use Knode and seem to like it.  What is it you don't like?  I also use
SLRN.  Works great.  It is not a GUI based newsreader but works great.

I have also used PAN (Gnome based).  Seems to work ok under KDE.

Netscape/Mozilla have ok news readers.  Try one and settle on the one that
has the features you like.