Upgrade to Redhat 7.1/Windows causes Samba/Windows98 Failure

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 18 May 2001 17:30:19 -0700

---
OK step backwards - can these computers ping each other?

can you ftp, telnet or ssh from windows to linux computer?

can NT/2K box interact with win98 box?

- - - -
if these are all yes, then what is in your smb.conf?

otherwise, the problem lies with the Windows boxen.

Craig