UNIX Sales Opening

Anthony G. Walsh plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 17 May 2001 16:20:09 -0700

Hi all,

I have had this one UNIX Sales position open for a couple months now and
still haven't been able to fill it.  I thought that I would re-post it in
case there are new members or in case someone else fell victim to the "Laid
Off Disease".

I am looking for the following,

Sun - Everything "Sun"

Veritas - VCS (Cluster Server), File System, Volume Manager

Solaris -5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x

Enterprise Servers - Must be Sun Enterprise Certified : E220 through E6500
(E10K is great, too). Serengenti/SunFire (Sun's newest product line) is a
terrific plus, but not a pre-requisite

Storage - Any two or more of the following:

EMC, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), LSI/MetaStor, NetApp, Sun T3/A1000/A5000
disk arrays

Storage Technology:

Switches: Brocade, McData, Ancore, Extreme Networks

Architecture: should know Frame vs. Modular; NAS, SAN, Direct Attached

Scripting - scripting knowledge is good.  Perl, Bourne, Korn, VI . they're
all good.

 There it is, I know it's alot, however that is why the position is still
open!  Anyway, this opening has a great base salary with a commission salary
that could double the base.  Please call or email me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager                           awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.