Fwd: Phoenix Convention Center Space Hold

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 17 May 2001 10:49:03 -0700

I got this email this morning.  I personally informed Charlotte of our
decision to delay any event because of our impending NPO.  Anyone have any
idea who this is or what is going on?

Subject: Phoenix Convention Center Space Hold
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 06:58:04 -0700
From: "Charlotte Reynolds" <creynol1@ci.phoenix.az.us>
To: farli@qwest.net

Jim,

     On April 9, I received a lead from the Convention and Visitors Bureau
     regarding "Plug Presents Linux at 10" hosted by the Phoenix Linux
 User Group.  I contacted you, at  your request, on April 11, placed a
 hold on space at the Plaza.  When I contacted you again regarding the
 hold, you stated you wanted to wait and try for April 2002 dates.  I
 canceled the event.

     On May 2, Ron and Stan showed up here at the Plaza and requested to
     have a meeting, we changed the name to Open Arizona, and moved you to
     Hall E.  They said they would get back with me by weeks end.....I
 have not heard from them since.

     The phone number I have: (480) 921-8274 is constantly busy.

     If I do not hear back from you by the end of this week, I will be
     forced to, once again, cancel this space hold.

     Please call me ASAP.

     Charlotte Reynolds
     (602) 262-7401

Jim

Bliss comes from within, ignorance from without