Fwd: Comparing 3 Linux PDAs

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
17 May 2001 09:54:29 -0700

Deep sleep works now.  There is also a new bootloader that
seems to be really cool.  (was needed for deep sleep)  The
interface is comming along (still a little to much like a desktop,
but working tords a pda style)  I haven't had much chance yet
to test the battery life but it has been in deep sleep for about
16 hours now and when i get back to it i am expecting it to have
some battery life left.

Bill Warner