Mozilla

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 17 May 2001 00:16:52 -0700

yarddog wrote:
> Yeah, it sends on reply really fast too..................I am being just
> a little sarcastic in my posts here. And Opera is a piece of junk.
>
> Is the only browser readily available for us, Netscape 4.xx? Geeeezzzzzz.

No no no.. Konqueror kicks ass.  Konqueror 2.0 was good.. but 2.1 and
2.2 are leaps and bounds better.  One of the biggest problems with any
web browser is handling all of the broken HTML on the 'net that
Netscape and IE accept.  This is a pure "get bug report/test/fix"
cycle that takes time.. so if you run into any problems, there is a
good chance it is fixed in a newer Konqueror.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop