Which BSD?

yarddog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 16 May 2001 23:26:20 -0700

This is the assumption I had as well since Intel also posts some Linux
drivers for i810. But, when I talked to the tech support at the FreeBSDMall
the other day, he said in no uncertain terms that FreeBSD 4.2 will not
support that chip.  I don't have the expertise to argue with that or to try
to fix it myself. Anyway, I installed RH 7.1 with the new kernel today and it
is working quite nicely. It blows the doors off that Caldera system I had.

On Wednesday 16 May 2001 11:15 pm, plug@arcticmail.com wrote about Re: Which
BSD?: