burning audio cd with xcdroast 0.98/0.96

Aaditya Rai plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 16 May 2001 13:39:14 -0700

following:

Have wav files to be burnt as audio disks (playbale by stereo systems)

1.  Used xcdroasd 0.98Alpha8. It does NOT have "fix wav files" option.
And Its does Not show .cda/.cdr files either. So I burnt wav to audio.
Result: Playble on computer. Disc not recognized on 5 stereo systems + 1
car player.

2.  Used Sox to convert the fwav files to .cdr, then burn using
xcdroast0.96e with and without "fix
      wav files"
Result: Same as above

3. Burnt striaght wav files using xcdroast 0.98e, with and without "fix
wav files" option.
Result same as above.

I dont want to stoop to the level of having to resort to winblows for
burning audio. Pleae Help!!

Thanks.

--
Aaditya Rai
Speedera Networks.

"If you and I agree on everything then one of us is unneccessary."

This message is for the named person(s) use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. SPEEDERA NETWORKS, INC. reserves the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through its network.

--------------394887E8900507437F4BFEAC

Hi all,
have been successfully able to burn data cds. However, to date I havent
been successful in burning audio cds from wav files.
following:
option. And Its does Not show .cda/.cdr files either. So I burnt wav to
audio.
+ 1 car player.
xcdroast0.96e with and without "fix
wav files" option.
burning audio. Pleae Help!!
<pre>--&nbsp;
Aaditya Rai
Speedera Networks.

"If you and I agree on everything then one of us is unneccessary."

This message is for the named person(s) use only.&nbsp; It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.&nbsp; No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender.&nbsp; You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. SPEEDERA NETWORKS, INC. reserves the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through its network.</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------394887E8900507437F4BFEAC--