Web logs?????

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 14 May 2001 14:21:40 -0700

--------
someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the apache processes are spawned by
configuration and not by particular pages so there isn't any correlation
except that a client will attach to an available process. Check out
/var/logs/httpd - there should be access_log and error_log for the default
site and any virtual sites may (or may not - depending upon the setup) have
their own log files too.

Craig