PHP position available

Joel Dudley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 11 May 2001 17:22:56 -0700

Hello all,
   DevelopOnline.com has a PHP programmer position available.  We are
looking for an individual with intermediate to advanced PHP skills. The job
entails coding PHP on Apace/Debian Linux. Great place to work if you are a
PHP programmer. Rasmus Lehrdorf himself was here a few weeks ago to talk
one-on-one with the PHP programmers. I am not HR, just a lowly sysadmin :-p
so please send me your resume if you are interested and I will present it to
executive management for consideration.  Thanks.

 Joel Dudley
Unix System Administrator
DevelopOnline.com
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the
story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is
about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock,
he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries."
- Dr. Robert Jastrow, Founder Goddard Space Flight Institute