xdm

Don Harrop plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 10 May 2001 09:28:08 -0700

Hey PLUG,
    I've got a favor to ask of you.  I've gotten involved with XDM themes.  http://free.house.cx/~nemo/xdm/showall.php?topic=xdm  Currently there is no install script and I'd like to write one.  But I'd like to make it compatable with most of the linux/bsd flavors.  I don't want to have to install all the flavors on my box at home just to find out the path to the xdm files and their names.  If you could send me a listing of your xdm and subfolders and where the xdm folder exits (example /etc/X11/xdm )  I'd appreciate it.  Also let me know what flavor your sending it to me from.. ;-)

P.S. You can send it to me directly.  We don't need to clog up the list with this kind of traffic.  Also give your email a subject of "xdm"

Don
don@nis4u.com