Help is on the way

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 08 May 2001 22:22:06 -0700

This is the stepping stone to the subscription-based service
that Microsoft is steering towards.  If you want continued
access to your data, you will have to subscribe to their
products.  This is clearly laid out in UCITA.

The alternative is the lifestyle we all know and love.

George

--
"Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony" - Morpheus