RH 7.1 MD5SUM results

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 08 May 2001 10:13:17 -0700

Even if you got them from a trusted source doesn't mean the data didn't get
corrupted in transit.  I downloaded the two isos from another pluggers site, but
while I could burn them to a cd and also mount them on the loopback they
wouldn't work to do the install.  The md5sums were different from what was
published on RH site.