just incase you missed it

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 8 May 2001 06:22:04 -0700

On Tuesday 08 May 2001 03:57, you wrote:

> Well well well
>
> just for the record im no SkRiPT KidDiEE for 1
>
> I was however at the Windows01 show in London last week promoting Linux to
> the masses there where the attitude was one of we need to get rid of
> Micro$haft
>
> the post was purely one for fun and a cheap laugh ok so u may have been
> offended and the point is?
>
> To be perfectly honest i found this one highly amuzing after the slagging
> the opensource community got from the MicroSoft bods about security
>
> I guess if we refuse to acknowledge these sploits as ammo for the open
> source community then we should pack our bags and head for richmond.
>
> Nige

---
Just so you don't think George is alone - I am in total agreement with
George. There was absolutely nothing that you said here that promotes linux -
only a public display for your hard on for Microsoft.

Last I heard, there are plenty of exploits to go around for all OS's so I see
little reason to celebrate a particular flavor. It's childish and bad for the
industry.

A cheap laugh at the expense of others is certain to be considered by some to
be in poor taste.

Craig