KDE 2.1.1 first impressions

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 7 May 2001 14:41:34 -0700

Craig White wrote:
> I just see the inline html tags, that's generally a good clue that I can
> only view plain text emails.

Go to Settings -> Configuration -> Appearance -> Layout.  There is a
checkbox that says "Prefer plain text to HTML rendering".  This is
probably checked.  Uncheck it and you will be able to view HTML mail.

Note that it will only render those messages that have a 'text/html'
(or similar) mimetype.  If the message has HTML tags *but* is
'text/plain', then you will just see the tags.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop