Helpful PLUG members!

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 07 May 2001 13:55:04

I must say that PLUG is one of the most friendly and helpful organizations
around.  Maybe it is just an "open source" thing but some members (Craig
White) are very helpful.

I wanted to get RH 7.1 and my DSL connection is still down.  Asking on the
email list a certain member (Craig White) offered to burn me a copy.  And
then that same member (Craig White) carried them with him today in case he
and I could meet up.  And then he (Craig White) called me to tell me where
he was having lunch.  I was able to find him there and this very helpful
PLUGer (Craig White) gave me a 4 CD set all burned and ready to go in
exchange for my 4 blanks.

It is people like this wonderful anonymous member (Craig White) that make
PLUG great!  Help is just an email away!  Thank you all and thank you
especially to the man (Craig White!) that helped me.

Alan