Linux Application Development

David P. Schwartz plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 06 May 2001 22:18:09 -0700

You've got two options:

1) If you're really serious, get a copy of Kylix  http://www.borland.com/kylix  (they're going to have an "open source" version
available for download sometime this summer for free, but rumor has it that you'll only be able to build GPL apps with it.)

2) for good cross-platform development, give CodeCharge a try (it runs on Windows, but generates script-based apps; they might have a
Linux-based version coming soon):  http://www.codecharge.com/?109

-David Schwartz