vim and par

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 6 May 2001 14:54:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 06. May, 2001 schwäzte Eden Li so:

> Try:
>
> :map #ee :+1,/^--$/d<cr>

OK, I was obviously hosing the pattern match exp cuz I tried that last night
:). Maybe I was throwing something in front of the slash...

This *is* what I've been looking for :).

Most danke!

BTW, I was having probs getting this to work from mail even though it was
working fine from a scratch vim buffer I pulled up from the command line. It
was due othe the '-u'. That precludes all other initialisation files. I
presume there's something in /etc/vimrc that I needed in order for the
mappings to work properly. I will be adding Nate's autocmd suggestion next :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.Aligo.com
#  Motorraeder toeten nicht. Motorraeder werden getoetet.