web editors

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 6 May 2001 01:58:40 -0700 (MST)

Am 05. May, 2001 schwäzte Nathan Saper so:

> autocmd BufRead,BufNewFile mutt*[0-9],snd.*,.letter,.followup,.article,.article[0-9],pico* set textwidth=76

OK, what's this do? When a buffer or new file is opened that matches a
filename as listed by any of the patterns in that comma-delimited list it
will automagically set the textwidth to 76?

Now that I look at it that almost makes sense. Much more than the .hu and
.fi pages that came up when I searched for it on google :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans