Ethics Question

kyle plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 3 May 2001 09:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

Uh dude... You know that one of these portscans came
from china right?
It is the week we are supposed to be getting attacked
so...
Just thought i would let you know that these probably
arnt your run of the much script kiddies.
And they probably dont care if you post there ip,
although that means we can have a little fun tho :)
-Kyle