Which Linux Distro?

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 01 May 2001 22:59:26 -0700

AZ Pete wrote:

> I just wanted to thank everyone for their input.
> Based on all of the good input, I've decided to get Mandrake 8.0 and become
> familiar with it myself and then have my brother install it and play with it.
> Hopefully, this will bring another convert into the fold!!
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

As a Mandrake user ( and a very happy one also ) I want you to be aware
and keep in mind that Mandrake 8 is a beta version. You might want to
take a look at 7.2 instead ...

Thanks,
--
Kevin O'Connor

She can kill all your files;
She can freeze with a frown.
And a wave of her hand brings the whole system down.
And she works on her code until ten after three.
She lives like a bat but she's always a hacker to me.
                -- Apologies to Billy Joel