Good ISP

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 01 May 2001 15:37:02 -0700 (MST)

Hmm... I remember Northpoint installing a separate line into my
apartment (when they were around).  It didn't have phone service
or anything; just DSL... is that the same as going through QWest?
When Northpoint went bankrupt, they disconnected all their lines,
yet QWest was still offering service in the area..  This led me to
believe Northpoint lines had nothing to do with QWest...
Am I wrong to believe that?

Confused,
Eden