Linux positions available

Joel Dudley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 1 May 2001 10:49:31 -0700

Hello all,
  Developonline.com is currently looking to fill 2 Linux positions. We are
looking for individuals experienced in Linux device driver and kernel
development. Persons hired for these positions will spend their time working
on a large selection of embedded systems (some of them are very rare!).
Also, individuals hired for this position will be given paid time to work on
open source projects. If you have any questions please ask me. You can send
me your resumes directly. After myslef and the other Unix sysadmins review
the resumes we will pass them on to the executive staff who will perform
interviews.  This is a great company to work for but I am of course biased.
:-) Pay, benefits, and options are great.

 Joel Dudley
Unix System Administrator
DevelopOnline.com
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the
story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is
about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock,
he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries."
- Dr. Robert Jastrow, Founder Goddard Space Flight Institute