Unsubscribe

Kevin Buettner kev@illusions.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:18:12 -0700

On Mar 29, 11:06pm, keith@christianexchange.org wrote:

> I want to change the email address I receive posts to.  I can't find the
> unsubscribe documentation.

Go to the URL contained in the footer of the message you just sent...

...and unsubscribe from there.  You'll need your password, but that's
no problem because you can get the mailing list program to mail it
to you.

(You may wish to just turn off delivery to your present address
and add your new address.  This way you'll still be able to send
messages from your present address to; it's just that they won't
get delivered to your present address any longer.  That's what I
did recently...)

Kevin